Thursday 5 December 2013

Convergence Task

For my convergence task I will be creating an interactive portfolio for the production company I set up. Malmo House. We already have a small web presence, Youtube channel and Facebook/ Twitter accounts. We have started a brand identity but I shall develop this further, creating logos, character animations, colour schemes and corporate font boards.

It is important that our logo is simple, clear and easy to transfer from computer screens to mobile and tablet screens. I shall design all of these elements with convergence in mind. I shall wrap all my design boards together and create a digital portfolio in the iPad format. 

I shall use 2D compositing techniques to create a channel trailer for our Youtube page that illustrates both the character animations that will be associated with Malmo House as well as the development of my skills in tracking and set extension as well as keyframe animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment